Petit château with three towers

For discussing anything that isn't a château for sale.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Karlos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Petit château with three towers

Postby Karlos » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:39 pm

This "delightful XIXth century petit château" is for € 455 000, but is on less than one hectare of land, so is not very interesting. You can see in the third photo below how close the neighbours are. I'm posting these photos of the exterior just because I like the exterior look of the building, but can't decide whether the position of third, rear, tower looks clever or odd.

Karlos

Re: Petit château with three towers

Postby Karlos » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Karlos

Re: Petit château with three towers

Postby Karlos » Fri May 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Attachments
80180vm.zip
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 764 times

Karlos

Petit château near Amiens SOLD

Postby Karlos » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:59 pm

No longer advertised.

Elicask

Petit chateau with three towers

Postby Elicask » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:33 pm

I consider, that you commit an error. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.